Tax-Deductible Donations to Washington Ambulance
How you can help us
Do you know:
- On average a stocked ambulance costs upwards of $250,000.
- Portable radios to communicate with dispatch and the hospitals cost upwards of $1,500.
- Emergency turn-out gear (helmet, gloves and fire retardant jacket) to protect our crews costs around $1,000.
We need and will greatly appreciate your donation. No amount is too small.
Here's how you can show your support:
- You may print out the donation form and mail it along with your contribution.
- If you prefer, you may donate using your credit card. Simply click on the donate button below. You will be directed to PayPal for your payment to be processed. Please note - you don't need a PayPal account to make a donation.
- You make a donation when you shop at AmazonSmile (it's part of Amazon.com)
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Washington Ambulance Association Inc whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
Click on the box below to get started!
- About Us
- Annual Report 2015 - Washington Ambulance Assoc.
- Annual Report 2016 - Washington Ambulance Assoc.
- Community Outreach
- Could We Find You In An Emergency?
- File of Life
- HEARTSafe Community
- Help Us Save A Life
- History of WAA
- Members Only
- PAT Team
- Release of Patient Care Report
- Tax-Deductible Donations to Washington Ambulance
- Thank You Letter to the Community
- Washington Ambulance Slideshow
- What To Do When You See Emergency Vehicles
109 Bee Brook Road
P.O. Box 294Washington Depot, CT 06794
e-mail us with general questions: email@example.com
MEDICAL EMERGENCY dial 911