The Washington Ambulance Association is an independent non-profit ambulance service founded by the Lions Club of Washington, CT in 1942.
We are highly trained and dedicated volunteers who serve the town of Washington. We come to the aid of neighboring communities when requested. WAA responds to hundreds of requests for emergency medical services per year.
We are very proud to stand apart as one of only a few emergency response ambulances in the State of Connecticut that do not charge patients. We are 100% free of charge. We are able to offer this free service because of the generous donations from the community.
Together, we make this vital service a success!
Read about us in "What's Happening in Washington, CT"
|Heidi Johnson||Assistant Chieffirstname.lastname@example.org|
- About Us
- Annual Report 2015 - Washington Ambulance Assoc.
- Annual Report 2016 - Washington Ambulance Assoc.
- Community Outreach
- Could We Find You In An Emergency?
- File of Life
- HEARTSafe Community
- Help Us Save A Life
- History of WAA
- Members Only
- PAT Team
- Release of Patient Care Report
- Tax-Deductible Donations to Washington Ambulance
- Thank You Letter to the Community
- Washington Ambulance Slideshow
- What To Do When You See Emergency Vehicles