to the Amazing Town of Washington Connecticut
... a collection of five iconic villages in glorious Litchfield County. Our name tells you much about our history. But not all, Native American’s have been here for 10.000 years. Today, add nature, culture, food, shopping, hospitality
…and lots of fun.
Lake Waramaug, New Preston Falls, the Shepaug River, the Steep Rock Preserves, The Chief Waramaug Pinnacle…lots of nature. The Washington Art Association, Institute of American Indian Studies, Gunn Museum and Library, The Gunnery School and the collection of Rossiter homes just off the Washington Green…lots of culture. Four-star formal, informal pub-style, quick serve breakfast-lunch and takeout eateries, numerous farms and orchards, markets, some farm…lots of food. Shopping for all ages, styles, tastes, clothing, books, art, antiques, even hardware…lots of shopping.
.... And, lots of fun.
- Board of Ed Candidates Forum April 25th 2017 7 PM Bryan Memorial Town Hall
- Nominations for the Major Reich Awards now being accepted
- Shredding Truck Available at Town Hall, Earth Day, April 22, 9:00am until 1:00pm
- Budget Hearing, Town Hall, May 4, 7:30 pm
- Annual Town Budget Meeting. Town Hall, May 18, 7:30 pm