How To Work With The Historic Districts In Washington
The Historic District Commission and staff are pleased to work with the residents in our three Historic Districts to protect the unique heritage of each district for current and future generations.
Whether you are a district resident, prospective resident, enthusiastic visitor or would just like to learn more about the history and the design review process of our three districts, Please Read This Page and download our Guidelines, Rules and Regulations, Forms, Application Review Checklist, as well as studies and maps, or join us for one of our meetings.
Detailed information about the Historic District Commission may be found in the Commission Rules and Regulations.
- Certificate Of Appropriateness - Procedures
- Certificate of Appropriateness Application Form
- HDC Updates
- Historic District 2016 Calendar/Meeting Dates
- Historic District Design Guidelines
- Historic Districts & District Studies
- How To Work With The Historic Districts In Washington
- Other Commissions
- Rules & Regulations