Thank You Letter to the Community
The Washington Ambulance Association, Inc. extends sincere thanks to the hundreds of donors, at all levels, who support our mission. As a result of your generosity, we recently purchased a second ambulance which not only increases our availability, but carries specialized life-saving equipment to those in need. With the help of our highly trained all-volunteer crew of EMTs and EMRs, we are able to provide professional level emergency medical services free of charge to our patients.
The Washington Ambulance Association, Inc. is not part of the town government or fire department, but is in fact an independent non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. 98% of our total revenue comes from grants and donations from our community.
It would not be possible for Washington Ambulance to provide this essential service, free of charge, without our generous donors and our wonderful volunteers. We thank YOU and we salute YOU!
- * NEW * short film: We are Washington Ambulance
- About Us
- Annual Report 2015 - Washington Ambulance Assoc.
- Annual Report 2016 - Washington Ambulance Assoc.
- Community Outreach
- Could We Find You In An Emergency?
- File of Life
- HEARTSafe Community
- Help Us Save A Life
- History of WAA
- Members Only
- PAT Team
- Release of Patient Care Report
- Tax-Deductible Donations to Washington Ambulance
- Thank You Letter to the Community
- Washington Ambulance Slideshow
- What To Do When You See Emergency Vehicles